2017 NAHREP Top 250 Latino Agents
San Diego, CA (PRWEB)
June 19, 2017
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP®), in association with Zillow®, released its sixth annual Top 250 real estate agents report recognizing exceptional Latino real estate agents from around the country. With agents hailing from 30 states and Puerto Rico, with aggregate sales of over $6 billion, this year’s report includes a ranking of the top agents by transactions along with supplemental rankings of top millennial agents, top individual agents, and top agents in major market regions including the Northeast, South, West, Midwest, California, and Texas.
“Last year Hispanics accounted for nearly 75 percent of the growth in U.S. homeownership. Those gains are largely due to individuals like the top producers on our list who continue to drive Hispanic homeownership in their local markets,” said Leo Pareja, NAHREP President, “They are the gateway to the demographic changes in the housing market and represent the vitality of our industry today and in the future.”
NAHREP’s Top 250 Latino Agents report can be found at http://nahrep.org/top250/agent. The report includes profiles of several notable agents and a number of data points about the honorees.
NAHREP congratulates the following Top 10 Latino Agents for 2017 by transactions:
1. Mark Dimas, Mark Dimas Properties, TX
2. Marty Rodriguez, CENTURY 21 Marty Rodriguez, CA
3. Claudia Restrepo, The Legacy Group, Keller Williams, WA
4. William Bustos, Keller Williams Realty Utah Realtors – William Bustos Group, UT
5. Marshall Carrasco, Marshall Realty, NV
6. Cristina Edelstein, RE/MAX Results, MN
7. Shelly Salas, The Salas Team Realtors, TX
8. Leo Pareja, Keller…