The new print and mail version of ez1095 2017 software has just been released to accommodate unlimited accounts and clients.
SAN DIEGO (PRWEB)
November 14, 2017
The brand new 2017 version of ez1095 ACA form software from Halfpricesoft.com has just been released. It continues to satisfy the requirements by the government to file forms 1094 and 1095 starting in 2017.
ez1095 2017 can easily be updated with 2016 version information for returning customer ease of use. The quick start guide will walk new customers step by step on setup of the software and how to print the forms correctly.
“The new print and mail version of ez1095 2017 software has just been released to accommodate unlimited accounts and clients,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
The new healthcare law requires all employers with 50 or more full-time employees or equivalents to file an annual return reporting health insurance they offered employees.
ez1095 software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and other Windows systems. Potential customers can download and try this software at no obligation by visiting http://www.halfpricesoft.com/aca-1095/form-1095-software-free-download.asp
Some unique features of this innovative application are:
- Print ACA Form 1095-C, 1094-C, 1095-B and 1094-B on white paper for recipients and IRS with inkjet or laser printer.
- PDF print 1095-C and 1095-B recipient copies.
- Efile version available at additional cost.
- Support unlimited companies.
- Support unlimited number of recipients.
- Print unlimited number of 1095 and 1094 forms.
- Data import feature.
- Print Form 1095 C: Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Insurance.
- Print Form 1094 C: Transmittal of Employer-Provided…
Read the full article from the Source…