Chicago, IL (PRWEB)
June 15, 2017
Moderne Passport Announces Spring 2017 Class
Moderne Ventures™ announced the admission of nine new companies into the latest class of its Moderne Passport™ program. The class was selected from a pool of more than 200 applicants based on their potential to impact the residential and multi-family spaces.
The companies in the Moderne Passport™ Spring 2017 class are:
abode: The single platform for a truly connected and protected smart home
- Agentology: Lead engagement service that qualifies and refers leads 24/7
- Baroo: Premium pet concierge for building owners, property managers, and their tenants
- CubiCasa: Digitally optimized 2D floor plans and 3D models for any property from any source
- Hello Alfred: Changing the way we live with a service that gives us back something we all need more of: time
- HelloTech: The most efficient, cost effective on-demand and in-home technology support service
- Hippo Insurance: Finally, home insurance done right. Smarter coverage, better prices, delivered instantly online.
- Homebot: The dynamic financial dashboard that transforms homeowners into wealth builders
- Preclose: Take the chaos out of the closing process with real-time visibility for everyone
The immersive program helps companies to execute their go-to-market strategies and facilitates engagement with the Moderne Network™ – a group of over 400 investors and executives from market leading companies that are looking for innovative solutions to gain a competitive advantage for their businesses – to provide mentorship, pilot opportunities, and even acquisition potential for participants. Companies meet with Mentors approximately once per month at industry events across the country to showcase their products and services.
The program kicked off last week at Realogy’s…
Read the full article from the Source…